This page contains the instructions for accessing the Student Dashboard.
Accessing the Student Dashboard
1. Select your event, and choose dashboard from the menu or the button on the main page once available OR you can go to your account and click on the Classes tab and click the VIEW button behind Dashboard.
2. If you are not already logged in, the system will prompt you to do so. Click the ‘Click Here to Log In’ button.
3. Once you are logged in, you will be taken to the STITCHES at Home Main Page Dashboard Students (please see the screen shot below).
4. From here you can access your classes (My Classes in the upper right grey section), Special Presentations (directly below that under the Meet & Greets), and Customer Support area (at the bottom of the page) which is where to go with problems.
5. When you click on a class or its VIEW button in the My Classes section, it will open a new page with that class listed and another view button (please see the screen shot below).
6. Click on that view button to view the page where that class’ schedule and Zoom link buttons can be found (please see the screen shot below).
On the Class pages you will find links to downloadable PDFs, such as a handout for that class. There will also be a Main Page Dashboard button to get back to the full schedule.
Remember! The links for Class session times are NOT interchangeable; they are specific to a day and time. Please make sure you click on the correct link. If you click on a class link from the previous or following day—no one will be there to teach you.