This page contains the instructions for accessing the Dashboard.
Accessing the Dashboard
1. Select your event, and choose dashboard from the menu or the button on the main page once available OR you can go to your account and click on the Classes tab and click the VIEW button behind Dashboard.
2. If you are not already logged in, the system will prompt you to do so. Click the ‘Click Here to Log In’ button.
3. Once you are logged in, you will be taken to the STITCHES at Expo Home Dashboard (please see the screen shot below).
4. From here you can access your classes (My Classes in the upper right grey section). You can also access the Morning Coffee, Special Presentations, PJ Party, and Exhibitor Listings. In addition you will have links to the Customer Support area (at the bottom of the page) which is where to go with problems. You can also click the buttons on the top of the page to jump to a specific section.
5. When you click on a class or its VIEW button in the My Classes section, it will bring you to the class page. This page contains the class’ supply list, pre-class work, schedule with Zoom links (please see the screen shot below), the class handout, and when allowed by the teacher the videos of each session.
On the Class pages you will find most of your class information. In addition to the schedule and Zoom links you will also find the supply list, any pre-class work, and links to downloadable PDFs, such as a handout for that class. There will also be a Main Page Dashboard button to get back to the full schedule.
Remember! The links for Class session times are NOT interchangeable; they are specific to a day and time. Please make sure you click on the correct link. If you click on a class link from the previous or following day—no one will be there to teach you.