- You cannot add "Granny-Square Palooza" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Crocheted Fox Paws
An in-person class with Lily Chin
Nov 11, 9:00am-12:00pm & 2:00-5:00pm PST
This pattern designed by Xandy Peters is an intriguing knit with multiple increases and decreases worked across select rows — now it can be worked in crochet! Lily shows you how.
With Xandy’s approval, Lily translated Fox Paws to crochet. Learn the tricks to work this pattern row by row. See applications for adapting it to projects and how to incorporate as many or as few colors as you please.
Special skills or knowledge needed to take this class
Must be able to work foundationless sc.
• A few colors of classic worsted-weight wool (stay away from acrylic or acrylic-blends, you don’t want the strands to split)
• Appropriate hook and one a size larger
• Coilless safety pins or Clover plastic locking markers
• Post-it notes or highlighter tape to keep track of the pattern
• Crochet Basics: Sharp scissors, Notebook, Pen or pencil with eraser, Stitch markers, Tapestry needles (large and small), Tape measure, Small calculator, Crochet hooks of various sizes