Enchanted World in a Teacup
With Connie Peng
Jan 7, 7:00-9:00pm and Jan 8, 7:00-9:00pm CST
Create a little enchanted world in your teacup. Connie will guide you through the needle-felting technique as you build this little house in the woods.
Class sessions will be recorded and remain accessible online to registered students of the class for 14 days following the event.
This fun project is perfect for crafters, even those who are new to needle felting. We will build a little wool scene with house and trees to fill up your teacup. You will learn the basic needle-felting techniques and how to shape basic forms such as a house and trees. From there, you can build a world where ever your imagination leads.
• A teacup, or a cup that is not too tall
• Felting needles (use the felting needles you have; OR if purchasing new ones, one each large, medium, and small (36, 38, 40), and a felting pen
• Felting pad
• Fiber for felting:1 oz of inexpensive wool, plus small amounts of various colors of fiber
• Masking tape
• A skewer or thin paintbrush
• Rubber thimbles to protect your fingers
For a good place to purchase felting supplies online: https://feltingsupplies.livingfelt.com