English Paper Piece a Pentagonal Bowl
With Catherine Redford
Oct 8, 1:00-3:00pm CDT
This is an easy-access introduction to English Paper Piecing. Learn to cut your shapes, baste, and stitch them together into a small, easy-to-finish bowl.
Class sessions will be recorded and remain accessible online to registered students of the class for 14 days following the event.
Catherine takes many years of EPP experience and shares the skills needed for success. With just twelve pieces of fabric to cut, baste, and stitch together, you can learn English Paper Piecing and have a finished project.
An optional kit provides paper pieces to make two bowls along with thread, needles, and a Magic Seam Ruler.
An optional $25 kit is available for this class; order your kit right away to allow time for shipping.
Email [email protected] to purchase your kit. Kit includes:
Small packet (30) of 2″ pentagon paper pieces, #9 sharp hand-sewing needles, Hand-sewing needle for basting, Magic Seam Ruler, Small spool neutral color Invisafil thread, Printed handout
• One fat-quarter of quilters cotton for each bowl (or small pieces equivalent to a fat quarter)
• Cotton thread for basting
• Small scissors
• Rotary cutter and mat
• Optional kit
• Card stock to print and cut out the paper pieces
• Spool neutral color Invisafil or other fine thread
• #9 sharp hand-sewing needle for piecing
• Hand-sewing needle for basting