A virtual class with Alexandra Davidoff
Sept 9, 2:00–4:00pm CDT
This is project-based class and guess what? By learning the elements of the design for Veronique, you will be able to make Guadalupe River Light and Waters!
Class sessions will be recorded and remain accessible online to registered students of the class for 4 weeks following the event.
We will go through the elements of the design and finishing techniques for all 3 designs. By making a swatch of the one pattern repeat, we take a deep dive into the intricate, but easy-to-learn techniques. From a bobble stitch to a bead application with a steel crochet hook, Alexandra will show you how it is done!
Please go to Ravlery for the additional info about those patterns.
Guadalupe River Light: https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/guadalupe-river-light
• Skill level: intermediate
• Learn the anatomy of Guadalupe River Light, Veronique, and Waters.
• Learn how to create I-Cord Edge.
• Learn how to create Bobble stitch.
• Learn a bead application with steel hook.
• Learn blocking technique applicable to those designs.
• Get inspired by the presentation of the multiple samples in array of fibers and colors.
Included in the class
• Swatch Pattern.
• Guadalupe River Light pattern.
• About 20g of practice yarn in fingering-weight yarn
• About 30 Miyuki glass beads size 6/0
• US 3 (3.25mm) needles (you can use double-pointed needles)
• Row counter
• Size 12 metal crochet hook
• Knitting Basics: Sharp scissors, Notebook, Pen or pencil with eraser, Stitch markers, Tapestry needles (large and small), Tape measure, Small calculator, Needles and crochet hooks of various sizes
No pre-class work required.