- You cannot add "Sequence Knit Three Shawls: Anywhere, Conversing, and Careful (Option 2)" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Altering Knit and Crochet Patterns for Size, Gauge, and Style
With Kira Dulaney
Mar 3, 1:30-4:30pm
It can be hard to find just the right knitting or crochet pattern to fit your yarn, body, and fashion sense. This class will be useful for anyone who knits or crochets garments or accessories.
Out of stock
Notify me if this product becomes available.
We will go through common alterations for size, gauge, and style. Techniques will include:
• changing patterns from working flat to in-the-round
• changing an entire pattern for a different stitch and/or row gauge
• adding or customizing waist shaping
• altering shoulder and neckline shaping, for example adjusting a set-in armhole for a wider shoulder, or changing from a crew-neck to a V-neck
• two methods for changing the size of the entire pattern
• Pattern(s) that you would like to alter