- You cannot add "Top-Down Socks at Any Gauge" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Essential Cast-ons and Bind-offs
An in person class with Afifa Sayeed
Mar 4, 9:00am-12:00pm
Learn 8 essential cast-on and bind-off techniques, step-by-step, and when to use each one.
Out of stock
Notify me if this product becomes available.
Different knit projects need different types of edges — one may need to be stretchy, another sturdy, and the next one decorative. You can achieve the various edges by working different cast-ons and bind-offs.
There are literally dozens of cast-ons and bind-offs. In this class, you’ll practice 4 of each, step-by-step, and also learn when to use each one.
Special skills or knowledge needed to take this class:
Must know the basics and be able to follow instructions.
• Scrap Yarn: enough to work 4 small swatches.
• Needles to match the yarn
• Crochet hooks of various sizes
• Knitting Basics: Sharp scissors, Notebook, Pen or pencil with eraser, Stitch markers