Sequence Knit Three Shawls: Anywhere, Conversing, and Careful (Option 1)
With Cecelia Campochiaro
Mar 5, 9:00am-12:00pm
Learn how to sequence knit and how to maintain a sequence as you shape a triangular shawl.
Out of stock
Notify me if this product becomes available.
Sequence knitting is a great way to make richly textured fabrics. Let Cecelia show you how to incorporate these textured fabrics into beautiful, triangular shawls.
You will begin with the concept of sequence knitting, learning how to read and work sequence knitting instructions, and how textured patterns develop. As the texture can be quite complex, strategies for catching mistakes quickly will also be discussed.
Textured shawls created with sequence knitting are a wonderful way to use your stash and create beautiful heirlooms.
• 2 balls of smooth yarn in solid, contrasting colors in a weight you like for a shawl
• Appropriately sized needles
• A pen or pencil for note taking
• Knitting Basics: Sharp scissors, Notebook, Stitch markers, Tapestry needles (large and small), Tape measure, Small calculator
• Other yarns they are interested in using to make a triangular shawl.